Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jill
Final week of the Islander Cape Sew Along! We would all love to see your final cape. Let me know if you have completed it and I will post on our Facebook page. This installment is all about the finishing … Continue reading
We have a new issue hitting newsstand on January 15. We’re so excited for this issue with its new columns, fantastic new projects and shiny new faces and plus, all your favorites too. Here’s a sneak peek into our next … Continue reading
We are back at it! Everyone here is ready to get sewing for 2017! Are you working on the cape? If so, you’re almost finished and the end result will be a lovely and wearable cape. Let’s have Rhonda show … Continue reading
Making New Year’s Resolutions I always get excited for the end of the year. A new year is just around the corner and with it it brings new hope that I’ll finally get my stuff together. I had a number … Continue reading
We are now on our way to week 2 of the sew along. I am a bit behind, I wanted to join in too! But, haven’t been able to sit down and cut my pattern out yet. If you find … Continue reading
To Blessed To Be Stressed It’s getting closer! Miracles of miracles, I now have most of my handmade gift giving completed. This year, while I was driving cross country I knitted up three scarves to give to a few special … Continue reading