Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jill
Pam Damour, known as the Decorating Diva, is an interior designer that has been beautifying homes for over 30 years. Pam has written several top selling home decorating books, has taught world-wide through in-person classes, DVD’s as well as online … Continue reading
I love vintage sewing patterns. I’m a sucker for their details, simplicity and sophistication. My current affection is for sweet styling of a button up blouse. What I’ve really come to love lately is the kimono and raglan sleeve, as … Continue reading
I have to admit that I only picked up quilting just a short time ago. And, have yet to finish a quilt from start to finish. Even though I have been sewing for a long time, quilting is very new … Continue reading
Well, this is the last post on the Magic Bias Dress. Rhonda will be showing off her wonderful details to make your dress one-of-a-kind. Hope you enjoyed the sew along! The magic is in the details! I think that most … Continue reading
Making Stuff In May Over the weekend I worked on a simple camisole. I’d like to say that I totally intended this for Me Made May, but like every year MMM completely surprises me. I originally intended the gold fabric … Continue reading
Not much longer and you should have a wonderful dress for spring and summer wearing. Rhonda will talk about color blocking. This dress looks marvelous using color blocking. With all the color blocking possibilities and fabric choices, the Magic Bias … Continue reading
Hello everyone. We are excited about the latest launch of a new machine embroidery series. This series teaches and inspires both new and experienced machine embroiderers to get the most out of their machine investment and create beautiful embroidered projects. … Continue reading