Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
- Sewing Inspiration – Cruise Wear For Dress and Casual
- Giveaway: Stylish Wraps by Yoshiko Tsukiori
- Sewing Workout Wear – New Year, New You!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jill
With the changing of the seasons I start planning my spring and summer hand made wardrobe. I’m sure you’ve heard that statement sleeves are all the rage this season. I’m not falling for ginormous bell shaped sleeves. Not that it … Continue reading
Every year there is always a body part we love to show off. 2015 was the crop top, showing off perfect and in my case not so perfect abs. One-shoulder cuts were hot too. Chokers were the thing to accentuate … Continue reading
Prom season is around the corner in most parts of the country. Are you making a dress for yourself or someone you know? Here are a few accessory patterns to get you started, plus a bit of inspiration. Nothing is … Continue reading
In our latest issue we have two sew alongs. One happened in January, the Clare Coat from Closet Case Files. You can access all the posts for this sew along any time. The second sew along is with Jenny Rushmore … Continue reading
This coming National Wear Red Day, Feb. 3, 2017, will mark 15 years since the initial National Wear Red Day, which was first observed to bring national attention to the fact that heart disease is the #1 killer of women, and to … Continue reading
Every Day We’re Hustling Things are really bustling in the Sew News editorial offices. If you’re a long-time subscriber of Sew News you’ll have noticed that over the years we’ve gone up and down in page count. It’s just part … Continue reading