Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jessica
Did you know that today is the National Organize Your Home Office Day?! I know, spring cleaning already? I am still trying to adjust to the new time change. But wouldn’t you agree that once your home is clean, you are … Continue reading
There might be something in the water in our offices. We recently had 4 pregnant staff members (2 on our team and 2 on other teams) running about the building. On our team Associate Editor, Nicole LaFoille was expecting her … Continue reading
Happy National Serger Month! It may be the last day of April, but it’s still a sergerific day! Sergers solve so many sewing problems; they finish seams nicely, can make a rolled hem in a flash and add a professional … Continue reading
Happy Thursday and Happy Day 11 of the 13 Days of Giveaways! First off, let’s announce the winners of the fabulous sewing patterns from Kay Whitt at Serendipity Studio. Congratulations to Nancy and Karen Y.! Check your email for a … Continue reading
Welcome to Day 10 of the Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways! It’s been a great run so far, as we work toward the final day the prizes just get better and better. Before we move on to … Continue reading
Happy Thursday! To start things off, the winner from yesterday’s giveaway is Samm! Congratulations Samm! Check your inbox for an email requesting additional information needed to send you the prize. Now, onto today’s giveaway and sneak peak at Sew it … Continue reading