Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Kari
Hello everyone, Today is my last day here at Sew News magazine. My husband accepted a position in San Diego, CA, which means that early next week we will begin a new chapter in our lives. It’s been a pleasure … Continue reading
Today marks the official start of SUMMER!!! I think most people will say they love to get outdoors during the summer, but sometimes it’s just too hot to do anything. Those “too hot” days are perfect for sitting in an … Continue reading
How was your Mother’s Day? This year, I did a little planning ahead of time and made my mom a lap quilt with cute fabrics. The fabric has horses, horseshoes, paisley, and western stars (my mom is a cowgirl). I … Continue reading
Check out this amazing tea dress! It was originally made in 2006 to raise awareness for heart disease among women, but now the dress stands proudly in a display case in the Celestial Seasonings tour center (check it out if you’re ever … Continue reading
…Vicki Delano! Congratulations, Vicki! You won the Sew Repair Refashion Kit from Prym Consumer USA mentioned in our Wednesday blog post! Be sure to find the schedule for Sew It All TV here. If you don’t see your city listed, contact your local … Continue reading
Win a Sew Repair Refashion Kit from Prym Consumer USA! The Kit is perfect for beginners or to take on trips for quick repairs. It comes with 40 pins, mini pin cushion, pair of scissors, seam ripper, 60″-long tape measure, … Continue reading
Check out this heartwarming story about members of a sewing guild that use their skills to help sick children. Are you a member of a sewing guild chapter? What kinds of projects do you work on?