Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Kari
Check out this amazing tea dress! It was originally made in 2006 to raise awareness for heart disease among women, but now the dress stands proudly in a display case in the Celestial Seasonings tour center (check it out if you’re ever … Continue reading
…Vicki Delano! Congratulations, Vicki! You won the Sew Repair Refashion Kit from Prym Consumer USA mentioned in our Wednesday blog post! Be sure to find the schedule for Sew It All TV here. If you don’t see your city listed, contact your local … Continue reading
Win a Sew Repair Refashion Kit from Prym Consumer USA! The Kit is perfect for beginners or to take on trips for quick repairs. It comes with 40 pins, mini pin cushion, pair of scissors, seam ripper, 60″-long tape measure, … Continue reading
Check out this heartwarming story about members of a sewing guild that use their skills to help sick children. Are you a member of a sewing guild chapter? What kinds of projects do you work on?
Congratulations to Courtenay C., the winner of our Monday giveaway! She won a copy of the book Making Baby’s Clothes: 25 Fun and Practical Designs for 0-3 Year Olds by Rob Merrett (Cico Books; MSRP: $19.95)! Here is her response: … Continue reading
It’s Monday! To celebrate the beginning of the week, we’re giving away a prize! For your chance to win, tell us: What’s your favorite pattern company? (Respond in the Comments section in this blog.) One person will be selected at random to … Continue reading