Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 2 Construction + Pocket Details
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Kari
Check out this amazing tea dress! It was originally made in 2006 to raise awareness for heart disease among women, but now the dress stands proudly in a display case in the Celestial Seasonings tour center (check it out if you’re ever … Continue reading
…Vicki Delano! Congratulations, Vicki! You won the Sew Repair Refashion Kit from Prym Consumer USA mentioned in our Wednesday blog post! Be sure to find the schedule for Sew It All TV here. If you don’t see your city listed, contact your local … Continue reading
Win a Sew Repair Refashion Kit from Prym Consumer USA! The Kit is perfect for beginners or to take on trips for quick repairs. It comes with 40 pins, mini pin cushion, pair of scissors, seam ripper, 60″-long tape measure, … Continue reading
Check out this heartwarming story about members of a sewing guild that use their skills to help sick children. Are you a member of a sewing guild chapter? What kinds of projects do you work on?
Congratulations to Courtenay C., the winner of our Monday giveaway! She won a copy of the book Making Baby’s Clothes: 25 Fun and Practical Designs for 0-3 Year Olds by Rob Merrett (Cico Books; MSRP: $19.95)! Here is her response: … Continue reading
It’s Monday! To celebrate the beginning of the week, we’re giving away a prize! For your chance to win, tell us: What’s your favorite pattern company? (Respond in the Comments section in this blog.) One person will be selected at random to … Continue reading