Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Kari
Congratulations to yesterday’s winner, Jeanne, for her great answer: “My daughter is doing Tunisian crochet scarves for all her family and co-workers; I am making fleece hats for all, plus flannel pjs for my kids [family tradition] plus assorted totes … Continue reading
You’re invited! If you’re in New York this Friday, get some Christmas shopping done and help a wonderful cause. This year’s Sew News charity effort, Operation Orphan Education, is still in full stride, and the American Friends of Cecily’s Fund … Continue reading
We had a wonderful response with some great answers! The winner is… Ahliah! Ahliah won a Flexible LED Light from Prym Consumer USA! (MSRP: $19.95) In Friday’s blog, we asked: What’s your favorite quick-and-easy sewing tip? Ahliah said: I always … Continue reading
It’s Free Stuff Friday! You could win a Flexible LED Light from Prym Consumer USA! (MSRP: $19.95) Attach the light directly to your sewing machine, wall or other surface for bright light. For your chance to win, simply answer the question: … Continue reading
Treva! Congratulations! She won the Project Runway Fashion Design Figure Drawing Set for her great answer on our blog. We asked: What sewing advice would you give to the next generation of sewists? Any words of wisdom? Lessons you’ve learned the … Continue reading
Do you know a budding designer? Or are you one yourself? In this installment of Free Stuff Friday, you could win a Project Runway Fashion Design Figure Drawing Set, courtesy of Fashion Angels and Simplicity. (MSRP: $30) The kit comes with … Continue reading