Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Kari
Congratulations to yesterday’s winner, Jeanne, for her great answer: “My daughter is doing Tunisian crochet scarves for all her family and co-workers; I am making fleece hats for all, plus flannel pjs for my kids [family tradition] plus assorted totes … Continue reading
You’re invited! If you’re in New York this Friday, get some Christmas shopping done and help a wonderful cause. This year’s Sew News charity effort, Operation Orphan Education, is still in full stride, and the American Friends of Cecily’s Fund … Continue reading
We had a wonderful response with some great answers! The winner is… Ahliah! Ahliah won a Flexible LED Light from Prym Consumer USA! (MSRP: $19.95) In Friday’s blog, we asked: What’s your favorite quick-and-easy sewing tip? Ahliah said: I always … Continue reading
It’s Free Stuff Friday! You could win a Flexible LED Light from Prym Consumer USA! (MSRP: $19.95) Attach the light directly to your sewing machine, wall or other surface for bright light. For your chance to win, simply answer the question: … Continue reading
Treva! Congratulations! She won the Project Runway Fashion Design Figure Drawing Set for her great answer on our blog. We asked: What sewing advice would you give to the next generation of sewists? Any words of wisdom? Lessons you’ve learned the … Continue reading
Do you know a budding designer? Or are you one yourself? In this installment of Free Stuff Friday, you could win a Project Runway Fashion Design Figure Drawing Set, courtesy of Fashion Angels and Simplicity. (MSRP: $30) The kit comes with … Continue reading