Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
- And the Winner of the Sew4Home Bags and Totes Giveaway Is…
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Kari
Happy Wednesday! Here’s a fun little fashion game to get you through Wednesday morning! Anyone looking forward to Labor Day weekend plans? I’m heading up to my husband’s parents’ lake house in South Dakota. Unfortunately, the weather is supposed to … Continue reading
Check out this slide show and let us know what you think about the ’50s-inspired fashion! I love the skirt length—classic and stylish. The tortoise glasses with the silk lace are a little… different. But I like the earrings. It says “Price Upon … Continue reading
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I looked at the calendar yesterday and saw August 1 staring back at me! In June, I made a list of Christmas gifts and projects I want to make this year—and of course I … Continue reading
Set your TiVo and cheer on Colorado’s own designer, Mondo Guerra, as he takes on the fashion world in season 8 of Project Runway, premiering July 29 on Lifetime. I realize many of you aren’t from Colorado, but for us … Continue reading
The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! To me, it means beautiful weather, family, friends, camping, relaxing, fireworks, baseball games, cookouts, and celebrating the Declaration of Independence. We live in a great country! What are your holiday … Continue reading