Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 2 Construction
- Week 2 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Fitting Issues
- Departure Shift Dress Hack
- Sewing Room Nightmares: What’s Your Space Look Like? + Enter Into A Giveaway!
- Week 1 of the Clover Pant Sew Along – Pattern Prep & Fabric Choices
- Ginger Jeans Sew Along Starts Now! Shopping List & Prep Work
- How To Sew Leggings
- Today’s To-Do: Resurrect Those Sewing Resolutions!
- Oceanside Outfits + Easy Pants Sewing Project = Easy Style
- Technique in Focus: Flat-Fell Seams
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: klee
Thanks to everyone for entering our Sew it All, Vol. 3 contest! We asked: What is your favorite Sew it All project for either Vol. 1 or Vol. 2? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Jenna! … Continue reading
Sew it All, Vol. 3 is almost here! This volume is the best yet, containing 50 easy projects, 8 sewing techniques explained and 19 FREE patterns!Check out this sneak peek at one of the fun projects, a cute and handy … Continue reading
I’m so excited to finally post about the amazing teaching experience I had at CKU (Creating Keepsakes University) at the end of October in La Jolla, CA. Our Associate Editor, Beth Bradley, created a super fun and easy sewing project … Continue reading
We’re happy to announce that both Sew it All Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 are now available as digital issues at quiltandsewshop.com! Digital issues are quickly downloaded to your computer and available at your fingertips for easy reading and reference, … Continue reading
Thanks to everyone for entering our Free Stuff Friday contest! We asked: Have you ever sewn curtains before? We randomly selected one winner from the comments. Congratulations to Linda! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address. Linda won a copy … Continue reading
Enter to win your own copy of Fun & Fabulous Curtains to Sew: 15 Easy Designs for the Complete Beginner by Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader from Lark Books. Answer the following questions in the comments section to be entered to … Continue reading