Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Kate
For me personally, February being National Embroidery Month is incredibly appropriate. There are a lot of things happening this month that I associate embroidery with. For example, when I was a kid, my parents watched the local team’s football game … Continue reading
January is the perfect time of year for sipping hot beverages, which is probably why it was chosen to be hot tea month. Not only is hot tea delicious, but it’s also a great excuse to stitch up cute tea … Continue reading
Joanne S! Congratulations, Joanne! We’ll be in touch soon so we can get your prize in the mail to you. If you didn’t win this time but are interested in purchasing the book, you can find Stylish Wraps at tuttlepublishing.com. … Continue reading
The week before Christmas, I was lucky enough to take a Caribbean cruise with several family members. We had been planning the cruise for almost a year, so of course, I had it in mind as I sewed over the … Continue reading
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Stylish Wraps by Yoshiko Tsukiori, as seen in the December 2017/January 2018 issue of Sew News: Japanese fashion designer Yoshiko Tsukiori created this collection of lightweight wraps to be easy to … Continue reading
Are you ready to start counting down to Christmas? The “Circle of Joy” project from the December 2017/January 2018 issue of Sew News is a great and uniquely fun way to do that! This advent wreath is made from cotton … Continue reading