Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Kate
I’m getting excited for our trip to the Original Sew & Quilt Expo in Schaumburg, Illinois! While there’s still quite a while until the Expo itself, the Sew News team is busy prepping for all the exciting events we’ll be … Continue reading
Today we’re throwing back to the very first issue of Sew It All. We’re very excited about Volume 11, on newsstands August 29, and it’s fun to look back at where we started. It was a great issue, and we … Continue reading
Kate’s Take on the Josie Sundress The first issue of Sew News that was released after I came to work here had the Josie Sundress on the cover. I thought it was so cute, and I thought it might be … Continue reading
Donna! Congratulations, Donna! We’ll be in touch soon so we can get your prize in the mail to you. If you didn’t win this time but are still interested in the book, you can find Sew Caroline Weekend Style at … Continue reading
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Sew Caroline Weekend Style by Caroline Hulse as seen in the June/July 2017 issue of Sew News: From Friday date night to a Sunday morning spent lounging around, your weekend wardrobe … Continue reading
It was only recently that I was introduced to the concept of a “tried and true” pattern — one that you enjoy making and like the fit and style enough to make again and again. I was always a try-something-new … Continue reading