Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Kate
Mary! Congratulations, Mary! We’ll be in touch soon so we can get your prize in the mail to you. If you didn’t win this time but are still interested in the book, you can find Sew4Home Bags and Totes at … Continue reading
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Sew4Home Bags and Totes by Liz Johnson and Anne Adams, as seen in the April/May 2017 issue of Sew News: Create one-of-a-kind ways to stow your stuff, then get ready to … Continue reading
As you may or may not know, I began my sewing life in theatrical costuming. I learned to sew in my university costume shop, and worked for several years in a professional shop after I had my degree. For National … Continue reading
The apex is a key location for pattern making, flat patterning, draping and adjusting a pattern for a custom fit. When you learn flat-pattern design, the apex is the starting point for rotating darts and creating any garment pattern you … Continue reading
Kathy E! Congratulations, Kathy! We’ll be in touch soon so we can get your prize in the mail to you. If you didn’t win this time but are still interested in the book, you can find Modern Machine Embroidery at interweave.com. Look … Continue reading
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Modern Machine Embroidery by Lisa Archer, as seen in the February/March 2017 issue of Sew News: Need to know the ins and outs of successful machine embroidery? This new machine embroidery … Continue reading