Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preivew
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Leah
Hi and happy Monday from the Sew News team! Thank you for all of your comments on our marketplace edition of Free Stuff Friday! We had so many wonderful responses and learned about some great new Etsy shops! Only one … Continue reading
Welcome to another edition of Free Stuff Friday! For the Sew News staff, this Friday is full of dogs in the office, frozen yogurt and lots of editing of Sew it All. We had a fun week welcoming writer Sharon … Continue reading
Elissa Yost! She just won a copy of Sew Wild: Creating with Stitch and Mixed Media by Alisa Burke and published by Interweave! She answered our question: Have you ever created your designed your own fabric?? If not, what is … Continue reading
Welcome to another edition of Free Stuff Friday! Happy first day of June! Today at Sew News we are in and out of the sewing lab, making fun projects for upcoming issues. We hope your Friday is also full of … Continue reading