Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Nicki
Happy Monday seamstresses! To ease you into the week, we have a great book giveaway for you! Love at First Stitch: Demystifying Dressmaking by Tilly Walnes Tilly Walnes breaks down handmade clothing in an approachable, fun-to-read way. Each chapter … Continue reading
Looking for a last minute gift idea for mom? Shame on you for your poor planning, but we’ve got you covered! Purchase ePatterns from shopsewitall.com and use fabrics from your stash to stitch a handmade gift Mom will love. Like … Continue reading
The new issue of Sew News will be hitting newsstands in a few weeks, but we know how life can get away from you sometimes: Have you read through the current issue yet?? If not, take a gander at the … Continue reading
Did you know April is National Serger month? If you have a serger, want one, or need some extra training, this is a sign! Get started by downloading a free e-book from Baby Lock: 11 New Serger Projects for Sewers … Continue reading
Have you seen the brand new look of Sew News? The redesigned issue will be hitting your mailbox and the newsstands soon. This year, we’re celebrating 35 years of bringing you the best sewing instruction and projects, and revamping the look for … Continue reading
Hello sewing friends! You might be interested to know that Sew it All TV season 9 begins airing on PBS stations nationwide at the end of March! This is a very special season because…well, I’ll let Ellen tell you: Dear Viewers, … Continue reading