Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Nicki
Happy Friday! Can you believe we are already through the first week of giveaways? Let’s start the weekend with day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways. Today’s giveaway is a PFAFF Quilted Deluxe Roller Bag! Imagine all the … Continue reading
I love this time of year, from November 1st to the New Year feels so festive and full of warmth. It makes me want to sit around with a mug of tea wearing an ugly sweater and start stitching! To … Continue reading
I had so much fun partying with the instructors and other sewists at The Sewing Party earlier in November! While taking each webinar, the instructors were available via chat for questions, and it was so helpful! I really enjoyed being … Continue reading
Happy Tuesday! Thank you for sticking with us through all 13 days of giveaways! Today’s winner of the plushie pattern pack from Lucy Blaire is Sharon H. Congratulations Sharon, watch your inbox for an email from Lucy! We hope you … Continue reading
Hello again! Our Giveaway series to celebrate Sew it All TV season 8 airing on PBS stations nationwide is still rolling! Yesterday’s winners of a Sew.tv subscription are: Katherine C., Marianne M., Deena S. and Linda W. Congratulations! Instructions on how to claim your … Continue reading
Happy Friday! Not only is it almost the weekend, we’re giving away another prize! But first, yesterday’s winners of the Staple Dress pattern and The Riding Peplum & Party Dress pattern are Derenda L. and Debra M.! Watch your inboxes for your prizes! If … Continue reading
I’m super excited to attend The Sewing Party on November 8, the first ever online-all-day sewing and crafting event in the U.S.! The Sewing Party offers a fun-filled day of sewing immersion in more than 30 interactive, fun and innovative classes … Continue reading