Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Nicki
Happy Monday sewing world! That is not an oxymoron, because this Monday we have another prize giveaway for you! In case you’re just joining us, Sew it All TV Season 8 begins airing on PBS stations nationwide at the end … Continue reading
The Denver Art Museum has combined quilts from their archives with recent acquisitions and created a beautiful new collection, on exhibit now. We love anything having to do with fabric and thread, and this exhibit was no exception. More than … Continue reading
Happy Wednesday sewists! We love giving things away, and we know you love winning things, so today we’re giving away 5 bra patterns from Kwik Sew, Bravo Bella and Pin-Up Girls! We taught you all about making your own bras … Continue reading
It’s Monday. But don’t worry, we’re giving away another prize! In case you’re just joining us, we’ve been giving away a prize a day for the past 13 days to celebrate Sew it All TV season 7 airing on PBS … Continue reading
Happy Friday sewists! Are you looking for inspiration for your weekend sewing adventures? Look no further. Get full instructions and patterns for ALL past episodes of Sew it All TV at sewitalltv.com! Don’t forget to check back on the site … Continue reading
Hello sewing people! Sew it All TV season 7 begins airing on PBS at the end of March, and we’re really excited to bring you new guests, sewing projects, tips and techniques! So, to celebrate, we’re giving away a prize … Continue reading