Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
- Pant Pattern Review: Thurlow Trousers by Sewaholic
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 1: Interfacing for Bags
- Dorm DIY: Fabric Organizers
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jessica Ziebarth
Tip of the Week: We have our tip of the week! Will this tip make your sewing life easier? If you have any sewing tips or ideas let us know! NEEDLE BOX … Email your tips to email@example.com and your … Continue reading
Floss Fix Instead of using a basting stitch to create ruffles, zigzag stitch on the widest setting over dental floss or cording. Push the fabric down the cording to create easy ruffles without straining your hands.
I recently made my first pair of pants using the Oceanside Pant pattern by Blank Slate Patterns. The name of the pattern couldn’t be any more perfect! These were a BREEZE to make! Why have I waited so long to … Continue reading
I was the lucky “chosen one” to attend this year’s Baby Lock Common Threads event. And boy the hype did not disappoint! For those of you who do not know about the Common Threads event, it is a place where … Continue reading