Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jessica Ziebarth
Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course brought to you by Sew News and hosted by Craft U. This course will run from October 15th through January 22, 2017. You may be asking yourself, “What will I get out of the Islander … Continue reading
Follow my journey this coming year as I reconnect with techniques that I was taught in college. Each month I will feature a brief introduction to a non-sewing, mixed media technique. Be sure to check out both Creative Machine Embroidery … Continue reading
This past weekend I had the joy of making my husband and I new stockings! I couldn’t resist the Heidi Boyd Sew with Me Reindeer and Santa stockings. The wool used to create these stockings had to be some of … Continue reading
Click, click, SCORE (a deal)! How many of you are taking part in Cyber Monday today? I am sure I will take a look at some of my favorite sites to see what they are offering, after work hours of … Continue reading
Can you believe that at any moment the next royal baby of Price William and Duchess Kate is due to arrive?! I am still in awe of how adorable Prince George is. In honor of this special arrival I will … Continue reading