Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Author Archives: Jessica Ziebarth
This past weekend I had the joy of making my husband and I new stockings! I couldn’t resist the Heidi Boyd Sew with Me Reindeer and Santa stockings. The wool used to create these stockings had to be some of … Continue reading
Click, click, SCORE (a deal)! How many of you are taking part in Cyber Monday today? I am sure I will take a look at some of my favorite sites to see what they are offering, after work hours of … Continue reading
Can you believe that at any moment the next royal baby of Price William and Duchess Kate is due to arrive?! I am still in awe of how adorable Prince George is. In honor of this special arrival I will … Continue reading