Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: 12 Days of Giveaways
The winner of December 23rd Giveaway (The Singer One Sewing Machine )is Valorie! I will be in touch with you to tell you how to claim your prize. Thanks to everyone for joining in. We all enjoyed reading your comments … Continue reading
~ Please note special instructions: Due to the holidays I will be picking the winner on Friday December 29! I will announce the winner on the blog and will contact the winner as well on Friday December 29th! ~ On … Continue reading
Can you believe we are already on Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!?! Time sure flies when you are having fun! Congratulations to Sonja M! Sonja won Friday’s prize of Pfaff 6D Embroidery Software! Check your inbox for an … Continue reading
Happy Thursday and welcome back to the 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways from Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery! Let’s not lose a minute and get to today’s prize and yesterday’s winner! Today we’re giving away the 4411 Heavy Duty … Continue reading
Happy Tuesday, Readers! Congratulations to yesterday’s winner of the Singer Expert Finish iron: Amanda W! Check your inbox for an email from me so we can get you your prize! You must know by now, Readers, that you’re very special … Continue reading
Happy Friday! Can you believe we are already through the first week of giveaways? Let’s start the weekend with day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways. Today’s giveaway is a PFAFF Quilted Deluxe Roller Bag! Imagine all the … Continue reading