Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Don’t Miss Out On These Exclusive Classes & Events!
- Here’s A Thank You Gift From Sew News & CME Magazines!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 2
- Ultimate Sewing Wish List + A Giveaway!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery: Preview 11: Freestanding Lace
- Veterans Day & Quilts of Valor
- BurdaStyle Cape Top
- Ginger Jean Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Touches!
- Laurel Dress Sew Along, Week 1
- Learn To Sew High Style Bags With Linda Lee
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: E-patterns
Leggings have been a trend for a while, but it’s one I hadn’t really gotten into. But when I saw the article in the Feb/Mar 2016 issue of Sew News about making your own leggings, I decided to give it … Continue reading
Now that summer’s finally here, we’re looking forward to all sorts of warm-weather fun. Lucky for us, we have the June/July issue of Sew News to help us out! Personally, I love to swim. Living in Colorado, I don’t get … Continue reading
A Spoonful of Sugar by Lisa Cox We have a treat for you today! Not only am I going to share my insights of this lovely book, but you get a FREE project download from the book. Yahoo! What is … Continue reading
Have you seen the cover of our April/May issue? The gorgeous nautical-inspired project is just the thing for summer: a perfect-sized tote with interesting details that make it great for beach trips, a grocery run or a quiet afternoon library … Continue reading
There’s no denying that e-Patterns for sewing, quilting and crafting are here to stay. They offer the chance to get many patterns for free as well as present to you new styles that you may not have considered before or … Continue reading
Summertime is finally upon us! And after having snow on Mother’s Day here in Denver, we’re ready for it! In honor of summer (and vacations!), read on to learn how to make quick and simple lightweight bags in various sizes. … Continue reading