Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew News 2018 – New Year, New Columns!
- January is Hot Tea Month! Celebrate In Style
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: E-patterns
We have a new issue hitting newsstand on January 15. We’re so excited for this issue with its new columns, fantastic new projects and shiny new faces and plus, all your favorites too. Here’s a sneak peek into our next … Continue reading
Leggings have been a trend for a while, but it’s one I hadn’t really gotten into. But when I saw the article in the Feb/Mar 2016 issue of Sew News about making your own leggings, I decided to give it … Continue reading
Now that summer’s finally here, we’re looking forward to all sorts of warm-weather fun. Lucky for us, we have the June/July issue of Sew News to help us out! Personally, I love to swim. Living in Colorado, I don’t get … Continue reading
A Spoonful of Sugar by Lisa Cox We have a treat for you today! Not only am I going to share my insights of this lovely book, but you get a FREE project download from the book. Yahoo! What is … Continue reading
Have you seen the cover of our April/May issue? The gorgeous nautical-inspired project is just the thing for summer: a perfect-sized tote with interesting details that make it great for beach trips, a grocery run or a quiet afternoon library … Continue reading
There’s no denying that e-Patterns for sewing, quilting and crafting are here to stay. They offer the chance to get many patterns for free as well as present to you new styles that you may not have considered before or … Continue reading
Summertime is finally upon us! And after having snow on Mother’s Day here in Denver, we’re ready for it! In honor of summer (and vacations!), read on to learn how to make quick and simple lightweight bags in various sizes. … Continue reading