Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- American Sewing Guild Conference 2016
- Save These Tips For Working With Knits
- Read Katrina’s Top 5 Tips For Sewing Knits (Without a Serger!)
- How To Achieve Great Fitting Garments At Any Age
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 5 Preview
- Embrace Your Curves! Learn How To Fit & Flatter Your Figure!
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along: Week 4 Final Details
- Learn to Sew & Draft Your Own 10 Piece Lingerie Collection
- Best Excuse For More Fabric? Dresses! Check Out Cool Dresses For A Hot Summer.
- Soma Swimsuit Sew Along Week 3: Construction
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Events
A few weeks ago, I had the amazing opportunity to attend the American Sewing Guild Conference in Indianapolis. I had a wonderful time, learned a lot, and met some fantastic people.One of my instructions was to fill my day with … Continue reading
Everybody loves knits. Everybody. They’re soft, comfy, and super fashionable. Whether your look is tailored, sporty, or feminine – there’s a knit fashion for that! Every year new fiber and knit stitch combinations make their debut for even more fabulous … Continue reading
Do you have the latest copy of Sew News yet? If you need any help on fitting garments we have two outstanding articles this month. Joi Mahon’s latest article: Fitting the Aging Figure addresses the unstoppable downward droop many of … Continue reading
I was the lucky “chosen one” to attend this year’s Baby Lock Common Threads event. And boy the hype did not disappoint! For those of you who do not know about the Common Threads event, it is a place where … Continue reading
In the past I didn’t really think too much about making my own lingerie or bras. I just excepted itchy, pokey and ill-fitting bras. But no more! I’m dipping my toe into the bra making fun that I see all … Continue reading
This might be TMI, but I have a lot of problems finding bras that fit. For one thing, my cup size falls halfway between A and B, so As are always a little small and Bs are always a little … Continue reading
Pam Damour, known as the Decorating Diva, is an interior designer that has been beautifying homes for over 30 years. Pam has written several top selling home decorating books, has taught world-wide through in-person classes, DVD’s as well as online … Continue reading