Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Events
Prom season is around the corner in most parts of the country. Are you making a dress for yourself or someone you know? Here are a few accessory patterns to get you started, plus a bit of inspiration. Nothing is … Continue reading
This coming National Wear Red Day, Feb. 3, 2017, will mark 15 years since the initial National Wear Red Day, which was first observed to bring national attention to the fact that heart disease is the #1 killer of women, and to … Continue reading
Every Day We’re Hustling Things are really bustling in the Sew News editorial offices. If you’re a long-time subscriber of Sew News you’ll have noticed that over the years we’ve gone up and down in page count. It’s just part … Continue reading
Making New Year’s Resolutions I always get excited for the end of the year. A new year is just around the corner and with it it brings new hope that I’ll finally get my stuff together. I had a number … Continue reading
To Blessed To Be Stressed It’s getting closer! Miracles of miracles, I now have most of my handmade gift giving completed. This year, while I was driving cross country I knitted up three scarves to give to a few special … Continue reading
Too Many Presents Under The Tree I find it more than amusing that no one in my household, when it comes time for gift giving, gives me any sewing related presents. None. I really can’t think of a Christmas or … Continue reading