Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Events
Have I told you how lucky I feel to have joined the team at Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery? I only have one complaint: the constant stream of sewing inspiration! I have more patterns than a girl should have…and … Continue reading
To say sewing is my passion is a bit of an understatement. I not only work at Sew News, Stitch, Creative Machine Embroidery magazines where I spend all day writing and promoting sewing I also have a community organization that … Continue reading
Sew News 35th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt Sweepstakes – Week Three – Coats & Clark Happy Monday! We’re hoping we can help cure your Monday blues with a new prize to be won through our 35th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt Sweepstakes. This … Continue reading
A New Day, A New Chance to Win…A Sewing Cabinet! Happy Monday! We hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today’s a new day, with a new scavenger hunt and cool sewing prize to win! Our next scavenger hunt sponsor is … Continue reading
The Hunt Begins! Browse Sulky’s Website for a Chance to Win Big! Didn’t you just love scavenger hunts as a kid? The excitement of running around looking for clues was half the fun! But we all know that the real … Continue reading
Dear Fellow Sewers Spring is finally here! We’re looking forward to ditching the all-black attire of winter and bringing some color into our closets and homes. There may still be snow in the forecast (until mid-May in some parts of … Continue reading