Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Events
One month from today we’ll be on our way back from the Original Sew and Quilt Expo in Schaumburg, Illinois. We’ve still got a lot to do, but we’ve been making plans and thinking up some fun surprises for people … Continue reading
Have you picked your favorites from Sew It All, Volume 11? I have a few that I’ll definitely be making for fall, including this Vintage Vibe Skirt by Jenny Gordy of Wiksten (<<she is so great!). It’s such a great … Continue reading
Happy National Sewing Month! Did you know that this is a month set aside by Ronald Regan back in the 80′s to recognize the importance of the home sewer in America? We love this time of year for obvious reasons. … Continue reading
I’m getting excited for our trip to the Original Sew & Quilt Expo in Schaumburg, Illinois! While there’s still quite a while until the Expo itself, the Sew News team is busy prepping for all the exciting events we’ll be … Continue reading
My love for the Ella Top by Liola Patterns is, at this point, well documented. That’s what happens when you make a pattern 5 times. This tank pattern was probably my first tried-and-true basics pattern. It’s perfect in so many … Continue reading
Did you take part in Me Made May this year? I did and one of my personal challenges was to pair my me-mades. I think I’ve finally realized that I prefer mixing knits and wovens together – so knit top … Continue reading