Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Events
To Blessed To Be Stressed It’s getting closer! Miracles of miracles, I now have most of my handmade gift giving completed. This year, while I was driving cross country I knitted up three scarves to give to a few special … Continue reading
Too Many Presents Under The Tree I find it more than amusing that no one in my household, when it comes time for gift giving, gives me any sewing related presents. None. I really can’t think of a Christmas or … Continue reading
How do you celebrate Veterans Day? Do you go to parades? Maybe you shake a veterans hand and tell them ‘Thank you!’ Perhaps you make a quilt to be used by military veterans in their recovery? There is a wonderful … Continue reading
Anatomy of a Bag: Tips & Techniques for Sewing Bags, With Linda Lee. What You’ll Learn: An introduction to interesting materials to use for bags and bag components Techniques for installing zippers 3 different ways. How to line a bag … Continue reading
Halloween is a favorite holiday here at the Sew News office. Read below to find out more about some of our favorite handmade Halloween costumes throughout the years. Happy Halloween from Sew News!
Most folks around here think every month is sewing month. But, it is nice to have an entire month with the spotlight on sewing. In celebration of NSM, all month long the editors of Sew News, Creative Machine Embroidery and … Continue reading