Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Events
Pam Damour, known as the Decorating Diva, is an interior designer that has been beautifying homes for over 30 years. Pam has written several top selling home decorating books, has taught world-wide through in-person classes, DVD’s as well as online … Continue reading
Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course brought to you by Sew News and hosted by Craft U. This course will run from May 31st 2016 through September 6th 2016. You may be asking yourself, “What will I get out of … Continue reading
Remember the story of the woman who sewed a thousand dresses for little girls in need? Well, now the filmmaker Vicki Vasilopoulos, who brought the stories of Italian tailors to the world in Men of the Cloth, is making a … Continue reading
At Sew News we’re all super excited to hear about a fun, new sewing retreat called Sewcial. It’s the sewing vacation you deserve! Have you always wanted to go to a sewing retreat? What could be better than sewing all … Continue reading
Every year I think of all the things I want to sew for my friends and family and give as gifts. Then December comes around and I look at all the things I have zero time to sew for family … Continue reading
Ah, a sewing holiday, how fantastic would that be?! Well, your dreams can come true. Read below for all the details for Joi Mahon’s first ever Sewing Holiday. If you are in the Sioux City, Iowa area in July please … Continue reading
I asked you all what I should make over the weekend and all my plans fell apart. I have this beautiful fabric from one of our local fabric shops, Colorado Fabrics. It’s whispering to me to make something with it. … Continue reading