Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Events
January is the perfect time of year for sipping hot beverages, which is probably why it was chosen to be hot tea month. Not only is hot tea delicious, but it’s also a great excuse to stitch up cute tea … Continue reading
Do you need a hat for marching around town this weekend? I’m planning to sew up a few, we’re having record cold temps. I made a similar hat in a light weight knit last year, so I decided to sew … Continue reading
We have a great beginning sewing courses happening right now. If you’re a new sewer or know someone who is interested in learning to sew this is the online class for you. Ask yourself these questions:
This week, the Sew News editorial staff will be sharing their sewing goals for 2018. I’ll go first! Friends, I sewed somewhere in the neighborhood of 65 garments this year. In that number, there’s a good mix of gifts (for … Continue reading
Okay, I know last month I said Oct/Nov was my favorite…but I’m also absolutely loving the December 2017/January 2018 issue! Each year, our goal is to provide a good mix of holiday décor, quick gifts and festive (fancy!) party looks. … Continue reading
It’s giveaway time! We’re giving away a copy of Wise Craft Quilts by Blair Stocker, as seen in the October/November 2017 issue of Sew News: In Wise Craft Quilts, celebrated quilt designer and crafter Blair Stocker shares ways to use … Continue reading