Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
- Sewing Inspiration – Cruise Wear For Dress and Casual
- Giveaway: Stylish Wraps by Yoshiko Tsukiori
- Sewing Workout Wear – New Year, New You!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Events
My love for the Ella Top by Liola Patterns is, at this point, well documented. That’s what happens when you make a pattern 5 times. This tank pattern was probably my first tried-and-true basics pattern. It’s perfect in so many … Continue reading
Did you take part in Me Made May this year? I did and one of my personal challenges was to pair my me-mades. I think I’ve finally realized that I prefer mixing knits and wovens together – so knit top … Continue reading
Kate’s Take on the Willow When I saw the Willow tank, I was really excited. It looked like a great, comfortable, standard tank that would work in woven or knit. I ran right out and bought three different fabrics to … Continue reading
Hi friends! Summertime is in full swing, and that means it’s tank sewing season. Looking for new patterns to try? Join us on the Sew News blog for editor reviews of woven and knit tank patterns all week long. Think … Continue reading
Sew along with Sew News! May Sew Along The first one starting May 16th is with the super talented and amazingly popular Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness! We will be stitching up the Crimson & Clover Train cases. Kick off … Continue reading
I attended the 2017 Denver Paper Fashion Show put on by the Art Directors Club of Denver on April 6. It was an event that I’ve wanted to attend for awhile and the stars aligned this year. I went as … Continue reading
Whether you have a few extra minutes to spare or a lot of extra fabric to share, a little generosity goes a long way when it comes to sewing for charity. Read on to learn about about nine sewing charities … Continue reading