Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
- Sewing Wool for Winter
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Events
Hi friends! Summertime is in full swing, and that means it’s tank sewing season. Looking for new patterns to try? Join us on the Sew News blog for editor reviews of woven and knit tank patterns all week long. Think … Continue reading
Sew along with Sew News! May Sew Along The first one starting May 16th is with the super talented and amazingly popular Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness! We will be stitching up the Crimson & Clover Train cases. Kick off … Continue reading
I attended the 2017 Denver Paper Fashion Show put on by the Art Directors Club of Denver on April 6. It was an event that I’ve wanted to attend for awhile and the stars aligned this year. I went as … Continue reading
Whether you have a few extra minutes to spare or a lot of extra fabric to share, a little generosity goes a long way when it comes to sewing for charity. Read on to learn about about nine sewing charities … Continue reading
Prom season is around the corner in most parts of the country. Are you making a dress for yourself or someone you know? Here are a few accessory patterns to get you started, plus a bit of inspiration. Nothing is … Continue reading
This coming National Wear Red Day, Feb. 3, 2017, will mark 15 years since the initial National Wear Red Day, which was first observed to bring national attention to the fact that heart disease is the #1 killer of women, and to … Continue reading