Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
- Sewing Wool for Winter
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Events
Making New Year’s Resolutions I always get excited for the end of the year. A new year is just around the corner and with it it brings new hope that I’ll finally get my stuff together. I had a number … Continue reading
To Blessed To Be Stressed It’s getting closer! Miracles of miracles, I now have most of my handmade gift giving completed. This year, while I was driving cross country I knitted up three scarves to give to a few special … Continue reading
Too Many Presents Under The Tree I find it more than amusing that no one in my household, when it comes time for gift giving, gives me any sewing related presents. None. I really can’t think of a Christmas or … Continue reading
How do you celebrate Veterans Day? Do you go to parades? Maybe you shake a veterans hand and tell them ‘Thank you!’ Perhaps you make a quilt to be used by military veterans in their recovery? There is a wonderful … Continue reading
Anatomy of a Bag: Tips & Techniques for Sewing Bags, With Linda Lee. What You’ll Learn: An introduction to interesting materials to use for bags and bag components Techniques for installing zippers 3 different ways. How to line a bag … Continue reading
Halloween is a favorite holiday here at the Sew News office. Read below to find out more about some of our favorite handmade Halloween costumes throughout the years. Happy Halloween from Sew News!