Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
- Sewing Inspiration – Cruise Wear For Dress and Casual
- Giveaway: Stylish Wraps by Yoshiko Tsukiori
- Sewing Workout Wear – New Year, New You!
- Learn How To Sew in 2018! Introduction to Sewing Is Now Available
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Events
Halloween is a favorite holiday here at the Sew News office. Read below to find out more about some of our favorite handmade Halloween costumes throughout the years. Happy Halloween from Sew News!
Most folks around here think every month is sewing month. But, it is nice to have an entire month with the spotlight on sewing. In celebration of NSM, all month long the editors of Sew News, Creative Machine Embroidery and … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, I had the amazing opportunity to attend the American Sewing Guild Conference in Indianapolis. I had a wonderful time, learned a lot, and met some fantastic people.One of my instructions was to fill my day with … Continue reading
Everybody loves knits. Everybody. They’re soft, comfy, and super fashionable. Whether your look is tailored, sporty, or feminine – there’s a knit fashion for that! Every year new fiber and knit stitch combinations make their debut for even more fabulous … Continue reading
I was the lucky “chosen one” to attend this year’s Baby Lock Common Threads event. And boy the hype did not disappoint! For those of you who do not know about the Common Threads event, it is a place where … Continue reading
In the past I didn’t really think too much about making my own lingerie or bras. I just excepted itchy, pokey and ill-fitting bras. But no more! I’m dipping my toe into the bra making fun that I see all … Continue reading
This might be TMI, but I have a lot of problems finding bras that fit. For one thing, my cup size falls halfway between A and B, so As are always a little small and Bs are always a little … Continue reading