Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- 14th Annual Denver Paper Fashion Show 2018
- How To Topstitch – Your Top 10 Tips For Perfect Stitching
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6 E 10
- Sketch to Sew: Drawing as Planning with Sienna of Not a Primary Color
- Spring Wardrobe Tips and More in the Sew News April/May issue
- Project Runway All Stars S6: E9 Recap
- Celebrate Barbie’s 59th Birthday – Share Your Stories With Us!
- Easter Dresses to Sew
- Sketch to Sew: Fashion Sketching Tips from Meg Healy of BurdaStyle
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Mizrahi Madness
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Fashion
Project Runway All Stars Season 6 Episode 7 Recap: A Kick in the Astros photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. After a week hiatus, we’re back with Project Runway All-Stars! I’m not sure why they took a week off, but they sure … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 6: Thrown for a Loop by Betty Boop photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This week, Betty Boop was the special guest. The designers were challenged by her to create a youthful, fashion-foward look that she’d … Continue reading
Winter Games–Snowsuit Fashion at its Finest I’m excited about the opening ceremony this Friday. I love watching as the teams from each country file into the stadium and fill it with color and personality. Usually the opening ceremony looks are … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars S6, E5: Fashion’s New Superheroes photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. On this week’s Project Runway All-Stars, the designers had to celebrate woman’s inner superhero using words featured in Rodial’s HERO products as “super power” inspiration. Let me … Continue reading
Hosting the big game this weekend? What’s a girl to wear? There’s no need to don an oversized jersey or bulky sweatsuit. Take some cues from Tom Brady’s wife and look effortless yet pulled together with your team’s colors strategically … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, Episode 4 Recap: Balls Out! photos courtesy of mylifetime.com Yay for unconventional challenges! They certainly make for entertaining television.
We’re so excited to continue our Sew Along series in the new year. First up is the Luzerne Trench by Deer & Doe. I’m a long-time fan of Deer & Doe Patterns: I find that their patterns offer interesting details, … Continue reading