Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Fashion
Do you draw your designs before stitching them? Fashion sketching is a great way to round out your sewing and planning skills. From capturing design and alteration ideas and setting sewing intentions to documenting your creative journey and testing out garment … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Recap Season 6, Episode 8: Mizrahi Madness photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This episode was all about color. The designers took a trip to an Isaac Mizrahi exhibit to view the evolution of his designs and his … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6 Episode 7 Recap: A Kick in the Astros photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. After a week hiatus, we’re back with Project Runway All-Stars! I’m not sure why they took a week off, but they sure … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 6: Thrown for a Loop by Betty Boop photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This week, Betty Boop was the special guest. The designers were challenged by her to create a youthful, fashion-foward look that she’d … Continue reading
Winter Games–Snowsuit Fashion at its Finest I’m excited about the opening ceremony this Friday. I love watching as the teams from each country file into the stadium and fill it with color and personality. Usually the opening ceremony looks are … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars S6, E5: Fashion’s New Superheroes photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. On this week’s Project Runway All-Stars, the designers had to celebrate woman’s inner superhero using words featured in Rodial’s HERO products as “super power” inspiration. Let me … Continue reading