Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
- Common Threads 2018 Recap
- Summer Fabric Series: Tips for Sewing with Sheers
- Shorts Sewing Pattern Roundup: Our Top Picks
- Tony Award Fashions
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 1: Pattern Prep, Fabric, and Front Band Assembly
- Summer Fabrics Series: How to Sew Gauze Fabric
- Favorite Woven T-shirt Sewing Patterns: Roundup Time!
- June Sew Along Preview: BurdaStyle Cap-Sleeve Wrap Blouse #124
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Fashion
Winter Games–Snowsuit Fashion at its Finest I’m excited about the opening ceremony this Friday. I love watching as the teams from each country file into the stadium and fill it with color and personality. Usually the opening ceremony looks are … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars S6, E5: Fashion’s New Superheroes photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. On this week’s Project Runway All-Stars, the designers had to celebrate woman’s inner superhero using words featured in Rodial’s HERO products as “super power” inspiration. Let me … Continue reading
Hosting the big game this weekend? What’s a girl to wear? There’s no need to don an oversized jersey or bulky sweatsuit. Take some cues from Tom Brady’s wife and look effortless yet pulled together with your team’s colors strategically … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Season 6, Episode 4 Recap: Balls Out! photos courtesy of mylifetime.com Yay for unconventional challenges! They certainly make for entertaining television.
We’re so excited to continue our Sew Along series in the new year. First up is the Luzerne Trench by Deer & Doe. I’m a long-time fan of Deer & Doe Patterns: I find that their patterns offer interesting details, … Continue reading
Styling embellished denim can be more difficult than the making of them. I’ve created 10 different looks using the Pearl Hem Pants that were featured in the Feb/Mar 2018 issue of Sew News‘ “High-End Hack” column. I was able to … Continue reading
Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3: Perfect Pairings photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. Despite Alyssa telling us there would be no more team challenges this season, we start episode 3 with…a team challenge. The designers were tasked with creating … Continue reading