Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
- Islander Sewing Systems Certification Course
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Free Projects
Today is the kick off of the Crafters’ Blog Hop. Hop along to all the blogs listed at the end of the post for great ideas for quilters, knitters, crocheters, beaders, embroidery lovers and of course seamstresses. Plus make a … Continue reading
It’s not too late to make a great costume! Freezer paper stencils, fabric paint and a little ingenuity are all you need to put together a quick and fun Halloween outfit. Freezer paper stencils are easy to make and can … Continue reading
We have a fun blog post from contributor Jessie. We can’t let the humans have all the fun, whip up a super cute doggie costume for Halloween this year and see your treats double! Be sure to check out all … Continue reading
Have you seen the latest cover for Sew News? It hits newsstands today and is packed with all kinds of great projects and expert tips to keep your sewing machine humming along. Our cover project is Methods to Master: Pattern … Continue reading
The latest issue of Sew News is jam-packed with free e-patterns, along with tips and techniques to adjust, correct and make those patterns work for you. Read on to take this refresher course on pattern layout and learn to prep … Continue reading
Looking for a few easy projects to celebrate 4th of July? You’ll find easy to make projects right here! Start by making your own family flag this year and use Creative Machine Embroidery magazine’s FREE fireworks design. Why stop at … Continue reading
Summertime is finally upon us! And after having snow on Mother’s Day here in Denver, we’re ready for it! In honor of summer (and vacations!), read on to learn how to make quick and simple lightweight bags in various sizes. … Continue reading