Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Circle Skirt Styling: How to Wear a Full Circle Skirt
- Masterclass Mini-Tutorial: Draft Your Own Fly-Front Zipper
- Clare Coat Sew Along, Week 1: Choosing Wool Coating
- Sew Along with Sew News 2017
- STAR WARS: Storytelling Through Costume
- And the winner of the Signature Bags giveaway is…
- Islander Cape Sew Along: Week 3 Finishing Details
- Check Out Our New Issue! Plus Freebies!
- Giveaway: Signature Bags by Michelle Golightly
- (Sewing) Year in Review + Goals for 2017!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Free Projects
The one thing art requires, Jenny Hart says, is un-constructed time—freedom to create with abandon, sans restrictions or interruptions. Finding said time used to be a challenge when the Sublime Stitching founder lived at her Los Angeles warehouse, but it’s … Continue reading
Now that summer’s finally here, we’re looking forward to all sorts of warm-weather fun. Lucky for us, we have the June/July issue of Sew News to help us out! Personally, I love to swim. Living in Colorado, I don’t get … Continue reading
Today is the kick off of the Crafters’ Blog Hop. Hop along to all the blogs listed at the end of the post for great ideas for quilters, knitters, crocheters, beaders, embroidery lovers and of course seamstresses. Plus make a … Continue reading
It’s not too late to make a great costume! Freezer paper stencils, fabric paint and a little ingenuity are all you need to put together a quick and fun Halloween outfit. Freezer paper stencils are easy to make and can … Continue reading
We have a fun blog post from contributor Jessie. We can’t let the humans have all the fun, whip up a super cute doggie costume for Halloween this year and see your treats double! Be sure to check out all … Continue reading
Have you seen the latest cover for Sew News? It hits newsstands today and is packed with all kinds of great projects and expert tips to keep your sewing machine humming along. Our cover project is Methods to Master: Pattern … Continue reading
The latest issue of Sew News is jam-packed with free e-patterns, along with tips and techniques to adjust, correct and make those patterns work for you. Read on to take this refresher course on pattern layout and learn to prep … Continue reading