Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Free Projects
Keep your kids busy during winter break with some fun easy sewing projects. The projects listed below are recommended for kids ages 8-12, and adult supervision is recommended! If your child is new to sewing, make sure to introduce him … Continue reading
Oh the joys of traveling during the holidays. It’s always more stressful than usual, with many more people fitting into trams, busses, rental car shuttles, carrying much more stuff.
You may have seen these cuties before: they’re on the cover of our Dec/Jan issue of Sew News. The Deer Me pillows (by Amanda Niederhauser) are, in my humble opinion, the epitome of great holiday decor: they’re merry, modern AND they … Continue reading
Starting Dec 1, we’re giving away a gift on our Facebook page! Like us on Facebook, and then check each day to see what the prize is. Comment on the post for your chance to win! We have thread packs, … Continue reading
Storage is super important when you’re moving into a small dorm room. Why not make a few coordinating organizers to hide your unmentionables, store nonperishable food, keep mail and magazines tidy or hold shower essentials? These organizers nest together, and … Continue reading
Happy October, friends! And Happy Pants Month! All month long we’ll be bringing you tips and tricks for making your own pair of pants, fitting and tailoring advice, styling options and pattern reviews. It’s all pants, all month long!