Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Free Projects
Learn how to replicate vintage details to take garments from simple to stunning. Use a pre-made or purchased camisole. Lace Appliqué Though lace appliqué is mainly used on wedding dresses and lingerie today, it’s a great way to dress up … Continue reading
The one thing art requires, Jenny Hart says, is un-constructed time—freedom to create with abandon, sans restrictions or interruptions. Finding said time used to be a challenge when the Sublime Stitching founder lived at her Los Angeles warehouse, but it’s … Continue reading
Now that summer’s finally here, we’re looking forward to all sorts of warm-weather fun. Lucky for us, we have the June/July issue of Sew News to help us out! Personally, I love to swim. Living in Colorado, I don’t get … Continue reading
Today is the kick off of the Crafters’ Blog Hop. Hop along to all the blogs listed at the end of the post for great ideas for quilters, knitters, crocheters, beaders, embroidery lovers and of course seamstresses. Plus make a … Continue reading
It’s not too late to make a great costume! Freezer paper stencils, fabric paint and a little ingenuity are all you need to put together a quick and fun Halloween outfit. Freezer paper stencils are easy to make and can … Continue reading
We have a fun blog post from contributor Jessie. We can’t let the humans have all the fun, whip up a super cute doggie costume for Halloween this year and see your treats double! Be sure to check out all … Continue reading