Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 3: Bound Buttonhole Tutorial
- 2018 Figure Skating Costumes
- Sewing Makes You Love Yourself – Lumps And All!
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along Week 2: Trench Coat Fabric Recommendations
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6, E6
- Meet the Maker: Sara Johansen
- Winter Games Opening Ceremony Fashions
- Take the 10×10 Wardrobe Fashion Challenge
- Luzerne Trench Sew Along, Week 1: Inspiration Behind the Design
- Sports And Crafts: How To Do Both At The Same Time
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Free Projects
Keep your kids busy during winter break with some fun easy sewing projects. The projects listed below are recommended for kids ages 8-12, and adult supervision is recommended! If your child is new to sewing, make sure to introduce him … Continue reading
Oh the joys of traveling during the holidays. It’s always more stressful than usual, with many more people fitting into trams, busses, rental car shuttles, carrying much more stuff.
You may have seen these cuties before: they’re on the cover of our Dec/Jan issue of Sew News. The Deer Me pillows (by Amanda Niederhauser) are, in my humble opinion, the epitome of great holiday decor: they’re merry, modern AND they … Continue reading
Starting Dec 1, we’re giving away a gift on our Facebook page! Like us on Facebook, and then check each day to see what the prize is. Comment on the post for your chance to win! We have thread packs, … Continue reading
Storage is super important when you’re moving into a small dorm room. Why not make a few coordinating organizers to hide your unmentionables, store nonperishable food, keep mail and magazines tidy or hold shower essentials? These organizers nest together, and … Continue reading
Happy October, friends! And Happy Pants Month! All month long we’ll be bringing you tips and tricks for making your own pair of pants, fitting and tailoring advice, styling options and pattern reviews. It’s all pants, all month long!