Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
- Weekender Sew Along Starts Now! Prep & Supplies List
- Cosplay Is So Much Fun
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Free Stuff Friday
This contest is over, but please come back for other great giveaways. The winner is Lisa D from South Dakota. I have contacted her and thanks everyone for playing along! ————————– In our current issue of Sew News, we call … Continue reading
Happy Friday! I would like to announce the winners of the last Freebie Friday. This is for the stack of hand embroidery books and the winner is Andie! I will be in touch with you shortly to tell you how … Continue reading
We are continuing our Friday Freebie for the next couple of weeks. This week it’s all about hand embroidery and what a beautiful art form it is. Hand embroidery is a great way to practice hand sewing for use in … Continue reading
This week for Friday Freebie it’s all about turning a friend on to sewing. Do you know someone who has expressed interest in your favorite passion? If so check out the selection of freebies. Sewing Machine Secrets: Insider’s Guide to … Continue reading
For the month of December every Friday, with the exception of December 25 we’ll be hosting a Friday Freebie. Every week I’ll be having a book gift pack centered on a theme. All you need to do to enter is … Continue reading
Good morning and happy Friday! I would like to announce the winner from last week’s blow out of a post Meet the Designer Rhonda Buss! But, first I would like to take everyone who commented that they had this gorgeous … Continue reading