Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- The Vintage Fashion Bible GIVEAWAY!
- Why Should I Take A Sewing Certification Course? Learn What A Certification Course Does For You.
- Tips On Copying Garments from RTW
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Free Stuff Friday
This contest is over, but please come back for other great giveaways. The winner is Lisa D from South Dakota. I have contacted her and thanks everyone for playing along! ————————– In our current issue of Sew News, we call … Continue reading
Happy Friday! I would like to announce the winners of the last Freebie Friday. This is for the stack of hand embroidery books and the winner is Andie! I will be in touch with you shortly to tell you how … Continue reading
We are continuing our Friday Freebie for the next couple of weeks. This week it’s all about hand embroidery and what a beautiful art form it is. Hand embroidery is a great way to practice hand sewing for use in … Continue reading
This week for Friday Freebie it’s all about turning a friend on to sewing. Do you know someone who has expressed interest in your favorite passion? If so check out the selection of freebies. Sewing Machine Secrets: Insider’s Guide to … Continue reading
For the month of December every Friday, with the exception of December 25 we’ll be hosting a Friday Freebie. Every week I’ll be having a book gift pack centered on a theme. All you need to do to enter is … Continue reading
Good morning and happy Friday! I would like to announce the winner from last week’s blow out of a post Meet the Designer Rhonda Buss! But, first I would like to take everyone who commented that they had this gorgeous … Continue reading