Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Free Stuff Friday
I had the treat of getting an advanced copy of the book Cloth by Cassandra Ellis. I am in love with it’s gorgeous photos and simple beauty of the projects. Please read below for a review and make a comment … Continue reading
Shannon Fabrics has a lovely line of Cuddle Fabrics with prints and selections that will please anyone on your sewing “To-Do List”. It’s not just for baby blankets, but can be made into chic scarves, capes and luxurious wraps. So, … Continue reading
If you are ever at a loss as to what to make for friends and family, the book Sew Gifts: 25 Handmade Gift Ideas From Top Designers will give you all the inspiration you need. Packed with all sorts of … Continue reading
It’s Friday and we all know that means, Free Stuff Friday. Plus, there are a couple of winners that need to be announced. First, for FSF and in celebration of the Amy Butler Sew-Along happening on Monday February 3rd today’s … Continue reading
After the new year turns back to an old routine we all could use a gentle poke to get back to creating charming pieces in our sewing rooms. The book Sew Charming by Cath Derksema and Kirsten Junor is just … Continue reading
Once Halloween is over the holidays round the corner fast. For people who love to sew it doesn’t matter if time is in short supply. We make handmade gifts long into the night and not because we feel we have … Continue reading