Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- The Vintage Fashion Bible GIVEAWAY!
- Why Should I Take A Sewing Certification Course? Learn What A Certification Course Does For You.
- Tips On Copying Garments from RTW
- Up in Arms Blouse featuring Art Gallery Fabrics
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 4: Sleeves, Cuffs, and Hems
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 3: Collar
- Gallery Tunic Sew Along Day 2: Back, Placket, and Shoulders
- Canvas Pyramid Pillows
- Learn How To Build Your Brand! New Webinar with Cheryl Sleboda
- What’s Your Scariest Fabric To Work With?
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Free Stuff Friday
Shannon Fabrics has a lovely line of Cuddle Fabrics with prints and selections that will please anyone on your sewing “To-Do List”. It’s not just for baby blankets, but can be made into chic scarves, capes and luxurious wraps. So, … Continue reading
If you are ever at a loss as to what to make for friends and family, the book Sew Gifts: 25 Handmade Gift Ideas From Top Designers will give you all the inspiration you need. Packed with all sorts of … Continue reading
It’s Friday and we all know that means, Free Stuff Friday. Plus, there are a couple of winners that need to be announced. First, for FSF and in celebration of the Amy Butler Sew-Along happening on Monday February 3rd today’s … Continue reading
After the new year turns back to an old routine we all could use a gentle poke to get back to creating charming pieces in our sewing rooms. The book Sew Charming by Cath Derksema and Kirsten Junor is just … Continue reading
Once Halloween is over the holidays round the corner fast. For people who love to sew it doesn’t matter if time is in short supply. We make handmade gifts long into the night and not because we feel we have … Continue reading
Decorate your home, the holidays or special events with Paper Crafts with Style. With over 50 designs that will transform ordinary materials into one of a kind decor. To be entered in for this week’s Free Stuff Friday answer the … Continue reading
Zakka is a craft movement that has come out of Japan and according to Amy Morinaka author of Zakka Handmades is “the small necessities of everyday life…that includes accessories, stationery, fashion items, toys, home goods, kitchen items, small furniture, and … Continue reading