Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Name Your #1 Favorite Sewing Tool
- Weekender Sew Along: Week 3 Pockets!
- What We Love To Sew – From The Editors of Sew News!
- What Do You Need To Be Creative? Time, Space (A Free Design)? Read On!
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery – Episode 9 Preview
- Weekender Sew Along Week 2: Piping and Cording Tutorial
- National Sewing Month: What Sewing Means to Kate
- New Webinar with Connie Crawford! Learn To Grade Sewing Patterns
- Inspiration Inside! Sew What You Love
- Canvas & Vinyl Tote Bag – a fall must-sew!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Guest Blogger
Hey y’all, Melissa of Blank Slate Patterns here to talk with you about choosing and sewing knit fabrics. The Pocketful of Posies dress is a knit dress, which makes it comfortable and draped, but if you don’t choose the right … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post, guest blogger Jill Gorski of Jillions of Buttons shared how she got started collecting buttons and explained some of the unique varieties in her collection. Today Jill shows us several more cool categories of buttons and their … Continue reading
National Button Day is coming up Nov. 16, so today we have a guest post from button expert (aka buttonologist) Jill Gorski, proprietor of Jillions of Buttons, which carries unique and beautiful buttons of all kinds. Jill has also published … Continue reading