Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Easy Sew Holiday Stockings
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Holidays
…to suddenly realize Christmas is only 7 weeks away, freak out, then develop a crafting action plan. Whether you’re in full-on holiday gift-making mode or, like me, eating the leftover Halloween candy and just starting to think about Christmas, holiday … Continue reading
I love the Off The Shelf column in Sew News. Every issue we call out to fabulous book finds like Tilda’s Homemade & Happy by Tone Finnanger. The projects and images in Tilda Homemade & Happy will inspire you with … Continue reading
Here in Colorado, it’s still quite warm but you can definitely feel fall moving in: cool evenings and cooler mornings hint at things to come. The October/November 2015 issue of Sew News can help you get ready for the coming … Continue reading
I’m always sad to see summer go, but early fall and the start of school is one of my favorite times of year. I have always loved – and probably always will – new school supplies. It’s in my genetic … Continue reading
Dear Fellow Sewers, It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Believe it or not, we work about six months ahead of time in order to publish Sew News and Creative Machine Embroidery magazines. We’re always working on winter issues … Continue reading
Dear Fellow Sewers, I’m sure the last thing you’re thinking about in the midst of spring is getting into a swimsuit, but as the weather gets hotter we’re focusing on summer style and getting ready to jump in the pool! … Continue reading