Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Styling
- Sew News 2018 – New Year, New Columns!
- January is Hot Tea Month! Celebrate In Style
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Meet the Designer
Dawn Anderson Schons is a frequent contributor to Sew News and we’re all so lucky for it! She has a MFA in Costume Design and has a passion for fashion history and traditional tailoring technqiues. She runs sewing workshops and … Continue reading
Aurora Sisneros is a shining star in the creative community. She knits, crochets, teaches sewing classes and is in general a fabulous lady. She is a contributor to Sew News, Sew it All magazine and Sew It All TV. She … Continue reading
Jennifer Beeman is our featured contributor this month. Many may know her from her wonderful website and blog Grainline Studio. There you will find informative blog posts, free patterns, tutorials, how-tos and all sorts of great advice and musings on … Continue reading
Meet Charise Randell the designer behind the fabulous “Casual Chic” jacket on page 44 of the Dec/Jan 2014 issue of Sew News. Charise has been designing women’s clothing for over 20 years for clients such as Nordstroms, Eddie Bauer and … Continue reading
I’m sure most of you are familiar with Amy Alan. She can be seen on Sew It All TV and her projects have been in Sew News and Sew It All magazines as well as many others. She has done … Continue reading
Hello everyone, First, you can read Andrea’s answers to your questions HERE! Or, scroll below for Andrea’s responses to your questions. I really appreciate the time that Andrea took to do our interview. Please be sure to check out Andrea’s … Continue reading
Today’s Free Stuff Friday is especially fun. You get to meet designer Andrea Schewe and get a first hand peek at two of her latest designs for Simplicity patterns! I found Andrea through Simplicity’s Facebook page and made the bold … Continue reading