Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
- Sewing Inspiration – Cruise Wear For Dress and Casual
- Giveaway: Stylish Wraps by Yoshiko Tsukiori
- Sewing Workout Wear – New Year, New You!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: National Sewing Month
The October/November issue of Sew News is always one of my favorites. I’m not sure if it’s because, by mid-September, I’m ready to hunker down for the cooler months…and sew more, of course! Or if I just like fall fabrics … Continue reading