Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, week 3: Adding Piping to Pockets
- Pants Pattern Review: Ninni Culottes by Named Clothing
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 10 Driving Miss Unconventional
- Pants Pattern Review: Alexandria Peg Trousers
- Nora Doctor Bag Sew Along, Week 2: Double Welt Pockets
- A Look Into Steampunk: Fashion, Art & Technology
- How to Fit Pants
- Dante Basco Talks With Sew News On Cosplay & More!
- Project Runway Recap, S 16, E 9: A “Little” Avant Garde
- Remembering John Denver With Anna Zapp
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: National Sewing Month
The October/November issue of Sew News is always one of my favorites. I’m not sure if it’s because, by mid-September, I’m ready to hunker down for the cooler months…and sew more, of course! Or if I just like fall fabrics … Continue reading