Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
- Sewing Wool for Winter
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Online Learning
Hey, what about those New Year resolutions? It’s been ten months but does anyone remember what your New Year’s resolutions were? I vaguely recall “train for a 5k, eat more fiber and sew a ball gown. Well, to be honest, … Continue reading
Hello everyone, I wanted to talk about a new webinar coming out on September 20. We are so lucky to have Connie Crawford run this webinar, showing how to grade patterns. If you have an out of print sewing pattern, … Continue reading
I get a lot of questions on what certification means when taking a online or face-to-face class. It’s a good question and I think it deserves a bit of space, because some of these classes can be expensive, so you’ll … Continue reading
SEW AND DRAFT YOUR OWN 10-PIECE LINGERIE COLLECTION! Lingerie might be the ultimate sewing challenge and it can seem challenging to make a bra on your own. The good news: It’s not! Sewing lingerie is rewarding, exciting and A LOT easier than you might … Continue reading
This might be TMI, but I have a lot of problems finding bras that fit. For one thing, my cup size falls halfway between A and B, so As are always a little small and Bs are always a little … Continue reading