Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Panty Sew Along
This might be TMI, but I have a lot of problems finding bras that fit. For one thing, my cup size falls halfway between A and B, so As are always a little small and Bs are always a little … Continue reading
We are just about done with the Monica Bravo Panty Sew Along. If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section. Thanks to Monica for doing our sew along! We’d love to hear your experience and how … Continue reading
We’re moving along here. Sometimes it’s helpful to read through the entire sew along and then begin to construct your undies. The entire sew along remain on the blog and you can access it any time. You can purchase your … Continue reading
Let’s get going on the Week 2 of the Monica Bravo Panty Sew Along. This week Monica will give her tips on cutting out your pattern and embellishment ideas. Next week we’ll start to sew. If you haven’t picked up … Continue reading
I’m excited to bring you a quick sew along featuring Monica Bravo of Bravo Bella. Monica is the go-to person for learning to sew your own undies, bras and other lovely under things. If you’re lucky enough to be in … Continue reading