Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Panty Sew Along
This might be TMI, but I have a lot of problems finding bras that fit. For one thing, my cup size falls halfway between A and B, so As are always a little small and Bs are always a little … Continue reading
We are just about done with the Monica Bravo Panty Sew Along. If you have any questions please leave them in the comments section. Thanks to Monica for doing our sew along! We’d love to hear your experience and how … Continue reading
We’re moving along here. Sometimes it’s helpful to read through the entire sew along and then begin to construct your undies. The entire sew along remain on the blog and you can access it any time. You can purchase your … Continue reading
Let’s get going on the Week 2 of the Monica Bravo Panty Sew Along. This week Monica will give her tips on cutting out your pattern and embellishment ideas. Next week we’ll start to sew. If you haven’t picked up … Continue reading
I’m excited to bring you a quick sew along featuring Monica Bravo of Bravo Bella. Monica is the go-to person for learning to sew your own undies, bras and other lovely under things. If you’re lucky enough to be in … Continue reading