Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Project Inspiration
Create one-of-a-kind embroidered garments using BurdaStyle digital patterns printed directly onto custom Spoonflower fabrics. There’s no need to print the pattern onto sheets of paper, tape them together and cut out your size. The size you need is digitally printed … Continue reading
Project Runway, Season 16, Episode 12: There’s Snow Business like Sew Business This week really confused me. I have no idea why the challenge was so simple: The designers were to create a winter look that any fashionista would be … Continue reading
Project Runway Recap: Season 16, Episode 11: Warrior Fashion photos courtesy of mylifetime.com. This episode of Project Runway was near and dear to my heart. The designers were brought to a boxing ring and met breast cancer survivors, who told … Continue reading
I often spend countless hours perusing websites (Pinterest mostly), flipping through magazines (like this one), combing thrift store aisles and simply people watching to find inspiration for my next sewing projects. It’s an exhausting pursuit, albeit super fun. As we … Continue reading