Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew News 2018 – New Year, New Columns!
- January is Hot Tea Month! Celebrate In Style
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Project Inspiration
At then end of the year we can’t help but get excited about the upcoming trends in sewing for 2018. All of us here, love nothing more than flipping through magazines and browsing through our favorite feeds spotting new sewing … Continue reading
We hope you’re on your way to having a handmade holiday! We thought these mini embroidery hoops made the cutest place cards, so we’ll be adding them as a little personal touch to our holiday tables. The package comes with … Continue reading
You may have seen these cuties before: they’re on the cover of our Dec/Jan issue of Sew News. The Deer Me pillows (by Amanda Niederhauser) are, in my humble opinion, the epitome of great holiday decor: they’re merry, modern AND they … Continue reading
Sew a pair of pajama pants for each member of your family this holiday season! Holiday-themed jammies make cute photo ops for cards, but you can also use other fabric prints, including licensed fleece or flannels that have favorite sports … Continue reading
Create one-of-a-kind embroidered garments using BurdaStyle digital patterns printed directly onto custom Spoonflower fabrics. There’s no need to print the pattern onto sheets of paper, tape them together and cut out your size. The size you need is digitally printed … Continue reading
Project Runway, Season 16, Episode 12: There’s Snow Business like Sew Business This week really confused me. I have no idea why the challenge was so simple: The designers were to create a winter look that any fashionista would be … Continue reading