Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along – Amy Butler
We are kicking off the new year with new columns, new voices and a new year of sew alongs! As you may have noticed in our latest issue link, we’ve changed things a bit this year. Each issue, we’ll focus … Continue reading
We’re rounding the corner to the Clover Pant Sew Along. Now in week 3, it’s all about construction. If you are late to the sew along, purchase a pattern at shopsewitall.com, it’s easy to catch up! And click here for … Continue reading
We are moving along on the Portside Travel Set Sew Along. Remember you can always post what you are creating on Flickr or on Facebook , we would love to see what you are doing. If you haven’t started yet … Continue reading
We love the Grainline Studio Portside Travel Set. And, Rhonda as usual does a stunning interpretation of it. You will see our cover here with the beautiful set. The set that she is making just for this sew along is … Continue reading
By now, I’m sure you’ve realized that not only are the Dixie DIY Movies In The Park Shorts a super cute pattern, they’re a lot of fun to make as well! If you are finishing up your shorts, we thought … Continue reading
At this point in the sew along, you have now experienced just how easy the Decades of Style Arches Skirt is to put together. It’s a beautiful skirt that has a lovely elegant look and because of its a-line cut, … Continue reading
Today’s post is a special edition for waistband construction and the use of buckrum in garment construction. Also, please note that the You-tube video has a grey screen, but the video portion is there, just click to play. We hope … Continue reading