Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 2 Color Blocking
- The Sewing Pattern You Need To Sew
- Melissa Mora – Adding Personal Details To Oceanside Pants
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 1 Prep & Fabric Choices
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Top Tips for Salvaging Purse Hardware
- Good News For People Who Love Sewing!
- Melissa Mora Gives Her Tips For Working With Knits
- Pepernoot Coat Sew Along: Finishing Details
- Would You Sew A 1000 Dresses?
- Visual Dictionary: 6 Different Stitches For Your Serger
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along – Amy Butler
We are moving along on the Portside Travel Set Sew Along. Remember you can always post what you are creating on Flickr or on Facebook , we would love to see what you are doing. If you haven’t started yet … Continue reading
We love the Grainline Studio Portside Travel Set. And, Rhonda as usual does a stunning interpretation of it. You will see our cover here with the beautiful set. The set that she is making just for this sew along is … Continue reading
By now, I’m sure you’ve realized that not only are the Dixie DIY Movies In The Park Shorts a super cute pattern, they’re a lot of fun to make as well! If you are finishing up your shorts, we thought … Continue reading
At this point in the sew along, you have now experienced just how easy the Decades of Style Arches Skirt is to put together. It’s a beautiful skirt that has a lovely elegant look and because of its a-line cut, … Continue reading
Today’s post is a special edition for waistband construction and the use of buckrum in garment construction. Also, please note that the You-tube video has a grey screen, but the video portion is there, just click to play. We hope … Continue reading
Thanks for joining week 2 of the Decades of Style Arches Skirt Sew Along. We’re now moving into the construction phase of the sew along. But, there is still time to join in at any time of the sew along. … Continue reading
It’s here! The Decades of Style Arches Skirt Sew Along. Seems like forever since the last one (the fabulous Sew Chic Valentine Skirt, which you can read about here and purchase the pattern here if you would like to sew … Continue reading