Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew for Summer: June/July Sew News Preview
- Would You Sew With An 80 Year Old Sewing Pattern?
- Quilting Just For Beginners
- Pro tips for sewing high-end bags, purses and totes
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 4 Finishing Details
- Tackle The Trickiest Fabrics – 2 Ways To Stabilize Silk
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Free Project!
- Magic Bias Dress Sew Along: Week 3 Color Blocking
- Absolute Beginner Machine Embroidery Episode 1 Preview
- Sewing In America – Tell Us Your Opinions & Experiences!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along – Amy Butler
We are moving along on the Portside Travel Set Sew Along. Remember you can always post what you are creating on Flickr or on Facebook , we would love to see what you are doing. If you haven’t started yet … Continue reading
We love the Grainline Studio Portside Travel Set. And, Rhonda as usual does a stunning interpretation of it. You will see our cover here with the beautiful set. The set that she is making just for this sew along is … Continue reading
By now, I’m sure you’ve realized that not only are the Dixie DIY Movies In The Park Shorts a super cute pattern, they’re a lot of fun to make as well! If you are finishing up your shorts, we thought … Continue reading
At this point in the sew along, you have now experienced just how easy the Decades of Style Arches Skirt is to put together. It’s a beautiful skirt that has a lovely elegant look and because of its a-line cut, … Continue reading
Today’s post is a special edition for waistband construction and the use of buckrum in garment construction. Also, please note that the You-tube video has a grey screen, but the video portion is there, just click to play. We hope … Continue reading
Thanks for joining week 2 of the Decades of Style Arches Skirt Sew Along. We’re now moving into the construction phase of the sew along. But, there is still time to join in at any time of the sew along. … Continue reading
It’s here! The Decades of Style Arches Skirt Sew Along. Seems like forever since the last one (the fabulous Sew Chic Valentine Skirt, which you can read about here and purchase the pattern here if you would like to sew … Continue reading