Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, week 2: Bust Dart Adjustments
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along – Amy Butler
Thanks for joining week 2 of the Decades of Style Arches Skirt Sew Along. We’re now moving into the construction phase of the sew along. But, there is still time to join in at any time of the sew along. … Continue reading
It’s here! The Decades of Style Arches Skirt Sew Along. Seems like forever since the last one (the fabulous Sew Chic Valentine Skirt, which you can read about here and purchase the pattern here if you would like to sew … Continue reading
The Sewaholic Robson Trench Week 4 & 5! Due to holiday schedules we’re going to combine the last weeks of the Robson Coat Sew Along. There are video portions for each and the end of the post. Don’t forget to … Continue reading
The Sewaholic Robson Trench Coat Sew Along Week 3 At this point, our Robson Trench Coats are really beginning to take shape. I’m loving my new coat more and more, by the minute, and I can’t wait to wear it! … Continue reading
The Sewaholic Robson Trench lends itself to everything from a conservative look, to all out funky. I have chosen all out funky for my sew along coat. I had this rather interesting piece of fabric in my fabric closet for … Continue reading
Thank you for joining in to the Robson Coat Sew Along. I’ve gotten many comments asking if it’s too late to join in and no it is not! We’ve got plenty of time, so I do hope all those thinking … Continue reading