Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- 14th Annual Denver Paper Fashion Show 2018
- How To Topstitch – Your Top 10 Tips For Perfect Stitching
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: S6 E 10
- Sketch to Sew: Drawing as Planning with Sienna of Not a Primary Color
- Spring Wardrobe Tips and More in the Sew News April/May issue
- Project Runway All Stars S6: E9 Recap
- Celebrate Barbie’s 59th Birthday – Share Your Stories With Us!
- Easter Dresses to Sew
- Sketch to Sew: Fashion Sketching Tips from Meg Healy of BurdaStyle
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Mizrahi Madness
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along Beatrix Top
In addition to an amazing array of fabric options, which we covered in week 1, and easy fitting (see week 2), the Beatrix top is the perfect canvas for creative hacks. Which is exactly where a basic blouse pattern like … Continue reading
Welcome to week 2 of our Beatrix Top Sew Along! Last week, we discussed the many fabric options for this blouse. This week, we’re taking a closer look at bust darts. Let’s get rolling! For a basic blouse like this, … Continue reading