Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew-Along – Clara Dress
We are down to the final steps in completing our Sew Liberated Clara Dress. At this point, all that is left to do is finish the hem, sew in the buttonholes and attach the buttons. If you have not added … Continue reading
This week, our dress really begins to take shape with the addition of the skirt. Before we attach the skirt to the bodice, we’ll sew in the side seam pockets. Side seam pockets are a wonderful addition to almost any … Continue reading
The Sew Liberated Clara Dress Sew Along Week 4 Hopefully your dress is coming along and you are enjoying seeing it take shape. This week we will talk about the sleeves. Oh sleeves, my favorite thing! There’s nothing I Iove … Continue reading
Let the sewing begin!!! This week we will begin putting our dresses together. Since I chose to make my dress out of a very lightweight and rather sheer fabric, I will be lining my dress. Lining the Clara Dress is … Continue reading
Welcome back to Week 2 of the Sew Liberated Clara Dress Sew Along! Hopefully you have had a chance to purchase your fabric. Or, if you’re like me, you’ve made a choice from your own personal store!! Hey, there’s … Continue reading
Welcome to the Sew Liberated Clara Dress sew along! The dress is a lovely shirtwaist style dress with a keyhole sleeve detail. The skirt is comfortable and easy to wear, as it has an elastic waist and side seam pockets. … Continue reading
Get ready for spring with the Clara Dress Sew-Along! This dress is so sweet and lovely for spring and summer. The Clara dress is from Sew Liberated, indie pattern maker of all sorts of wonderful garment patterns. Head to Sew … Continue reading