Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- And the Winner of the Fat Quarter Home Giveaway Is…
- Fabric Dyeing: Flour Resist Technique – Tips and Tricks
- Tips For Sewing With Spandex Elastane and Lycra
- Giveaway: Fat Quarter Home by Amanda Russell & Juliet Bawden
- UnFinished Objects: Tips For Taming Your UFO Pile
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 3: Armhole Facings and Styling!
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
- Common Threads 2018 Recap
- Summer Fabric Series: Tips for Sewing with Sheers
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along Clare Coat
Once again, we welcome Heather Lou of Closet Case Files to the Sew News blog for the Clare Coat sew along! Love them or hate them, welt pockets give the Clare Coat a sleek and professional finish. Today we learn some pro tips for … Continue reading
This month, we welcome Heather Lou of Closet Case Files to the Sew News blog for the Clare Coat sew along! You may recognize this coat from the cover of our new issue…we kind of love it! And everything Heather makes for … Continue reading