Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along – Clover Pant
We’re rounding the corner to the Clover Pant Sew Along. Now in week 3, it’s all about construction. If you are late to the sew along, purchase a pattern at shopsewitall.com, it’s easy to catch up! And click here for … Continue reading
Glad you are joining us for the Clover Pant Sew Along week 2! Anyone who has tackled making pants knows first hand the difficulty lies in fitting. It will be most helpful to make a fitting sample of the Clover … Continue reading
The Clover Slim Pants from Colette Patterns are an easy-to-make pant designed for the beginner. Join Rhonda Buss for the next few weeks as we work on this versatile pattern together. Even if you’ve never made a pair of pants, you … Continue reading
I’ve got to admit, I’m a little behind in the pant sew along (insert rimshot). But, I am eager to finish up this week and post my progress on Flickr. How is everyone doing? It’s nice that we have an … Continue reading
As you may know our Clover Pant Sew Along is under way. But, there is still time to join along and sew up a great pair of pants. You can purchase your Clover Pant pattern here at Shopsewitall.com. We have … Continue reading