Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sundress Week: Jill’s Recommendations
- Sundress Week: Pattern Picks from BurdaStyle
- Travel Trio Sew Along, week 2: Self-Lining for Reversible Garments
- Sundress Week: Isla Dress Pattern by Made by Rae
- Sundress Week: Josie Dress by Christine Haynes for Sew News
- Creating Couture Embellishment: A Review & Giveaway
- Our Favorite Sundresses Of The Season!
- Favorite Wrap Dress Patterns
- Travel Trio Sew Along, Week 1: Tips for Working with Knit Fabrics
- Summer Sewing Inspiration is Here!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along Pepernoot Coat
Thanks everyone for joining the Pepernoot Coat Sew Along. As photos come in of your final work I’ll create a slide show so that everyone can see all your hard work. Rhonda did an amazing job with her second coat … Continue reading
This is a special portion of the sew along. Rhonda has written up a nice piece on making beautiful pockets for your Pepernoot Coat. The end is almost here! Please let us know if you have made the coat. We … Continue reading
How are your coats coming along? You’ll start to see Rhonda’s coat taking shape and the colors are beautiful. The great thing about spring is that you’ll be able to wear your Pepernoot coat for a bit. So, let’s get … Continue reading
Hello! We are in week 2 of the Pepernoot Coat Sew Along. Folks all over are busy sewing this beauty up and I can’t wait to show you the results. This coat is such a fun coat to work on … Continue reading
Thanks for joining the Sew News Pepernoot Sew Along! If you haven’t yet be sure to get your pattern, there’s still time to join along. Plus, not only do we have Rhonda Buss fearlessly leading the way to a wonderful … Continue reading