Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Patterns Printed on Custom Fabric
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along Soma Swimsuit
Here it is at last, the final portion of the Soma Swimsuit Sew Along. We hope you have made up the suit, and fairly certain it won’t be the last suit you make. Let us know if you have any … Continue reading
We hope you are doing well with the Soma Swimsuit Sew Along. We are moving into the construction part of it and how to make your suit look like RTW. Once you make one suit you’ll most likely never go … Continue reading
Sewing with Spandex and other stretchy fabrics can be troublesome if you’ve never sewn with them before. Rhonda offers up great tips and tricks for sewing with this fabric. If you haven’t gotten your pattern you can do so now. … Continue reading
To kick off summer in style we’re having our first swimsuit sew along. The pattern, from Papercut Patterns is as versatile as it is flattering. There are lots of options that come with this pattern and Rhonda will show you … Continue reading