Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Sew News 2018 – New Year, New Columns!
- January is Hot Tea Month! Celebrate In Style
- Project Runway All Stars Recap: Season 6, Episode 3
- Need A Warm Hat This Weekend?
- High-End Hack: Pearl Hem Pant Tutorial
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6, E 2 Recap
- Wardrobe Planning with Riva la Diva: 4 Steps to Developing Your Style
- 2018 Sewing Goals – Assistant Editor, Jessica Ziebarth
- And the Winner of the Stylish Wraps Giveaway Is…
- Project Runway All Stars Season 6: Episode 1 Recap
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along Summer Shorts
Thanks for joining in the Dixie DIY shorts sew along. This sew along went fast, and we hope you enjoyed making the shorts. I would really like to see these made up in a light weight wool for fall. Currently, … Continue reading
Pants are easy to make, easy to make, but can be a bear to fit. Shorts are nothing more than short pants, so fitting issues can be just as much of a problem with shorts as they are with pants. … Continue reading