Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- All Things Fall (sewing!) with the August/September issue of Sew News
- DIY Textiles: Painted Brushstrokes Tips
- And the Winner of the Fat Quarter Home Giveaway Is…
- Fabric Dyeing: Flour Resist Technique – Tips and Tricks
- Tips For Sewing With Spandex Elastane and Lycra
- Giveaway: Fat Quarter Home by Amanda Russell & Juliet Bawden
- UnFinished Objects: Tips For Taming Your UFO Pile
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 3: Armhole Facings and Styling!
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along Summer Shorts
Thanks for joining in the Dixie DIY shorts sew along. This sew along went fast, and we hope you enjoyed making the shorts. I would really like to see these made up in a light weight wool for fall. Currently, … Continue reading
Pants are easy to make, easy to make, but can be a bear to fit. Shorts are nothing more than short pants, so fitting issues can be just as much of a problem with shorts as they are with pants. … Continue reading