Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Want to go to Italy?
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 2: Assembly Tips
- 6 Spring Trends to Sew
- Trading Spaces is Back Episode 1 Recap
- Emerson Crop Pants Sew Along, Week 1: Pattern Prep, Pleats & Pockets
- Project Runway All Stars S6, E13: Finale Recap
- Sketch to Sew: Using a Bullet Journal with Ho Mei of Arrow Mountain
- Styling Ideas for Wide-Leg Crop Pants: Patterns and Inspiration
- Project Runway All Stars S6 E12 Recap
- Meet the Maker: Dana Willard of Made Everyday
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along Summer Shorts
Thanks for joining in the Dixie DIY shorts sew along. This sew along went fast, and we hope you enjoyed making the shorts. I would really like to see these made up in a light weight wool for fall. Currently, … Continue reading
Pants are easy to make, easy to make, but can be a bear to fit. Shorts are nothing more than short pants, so fitting issues can be just as much of a problem with shorts as they are with pants. … Continue reading