Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- All Things Fall (sewing!) with the August/September issue of Sew News
- DIY Textiles: Painted Brushstrokes Tips
- And the Winner of the Fat Quarter Home Giveaway Is…
- Fabric Dyeing: Flour Resist Technique – Tips and Tricks
- Tips For Sewing With Spandex Elastane and Lycra
- Giveaway: Fat Quarter Home by Amanda Russell & Juliet Bawden
- UnFinished Objects: Tips For Taming Your UFO Pile
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 3: Armhole Facings and Styling!
- Wardrobe Planning Tips from Rachel Pinheiro
- Cap Sleeve Plus Size Blouse Sew Along, Part 2: Side Slit, Tie Band, and Hem
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along – Travel Trio
If you’ve been dreaming of creating a versatile travel wardrobe, look no further than Christine Jonson‘s Travel Trio Two 331! Made from knit fabric, this pattern includes full patterns for three versatile, wrinkle-avoiding garments, including a knit skirt, a funnel neck top and … Continue reading
If your summer includes big travel plans, we’ve got the perfect pattern for you: meet Christine Jonson‘s Travel Trio Two 331! Made from knit fabric – and perfect for stuffing in your carry-on! – this pattern includes a whole mini … Continue reading