Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Project Runway Recap, Season 16: Finale, Part 2
- Easy Sewing Project + Great Gift For Kids
- Gift Tags For Those That Sew – Free Printables!
- Beatrix Top Sew Along, Week 1: Fabric Options
- Nancy Zieman Loses Battle with Cancer
- Holiday sewing inspiration with Sew News December/January issue!
- Project Runway Recap: Episode 13 Finale, Part 1
- Top Cardigan Pattern – Sew News Staff Picks
- Office Posh collared blazer pattern hack
- Sewing Wool for Winter
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew Along Weekender Bag
Here are are at the end of the sew along. Thanks everyone for joining along. Remember if you ever have a question just leave it in the comments section and we’ll get to it. Hope you enjoy your new custom … Continue reading
This post is all about pockets for the Weekender bag. There are a lot of pockets on/in this bag. Plus, there are a few specific instructions for sewing them. Read on for the next step in the sew along. We’re … Continue reading
Hello everyone, we are back at it with the Weekender Bag Sew Along. The pattern is from Swoon patterns and really is a versatile bag pattern. This post is all about making your own piping, cording for the bag. You … Continue reading
It’s here! The Weekender Sew Along starts now (just in time for the weekend). Our bag sew alongs have always been popular, not fitting! So far we’ve done the Grainline Studio Portside Travel Set And, the Cosmo Bag from Studio … Continue reading