Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- T-shirt Pattern Review: Lane Raglan by Hey June Handmade
- New Issue Of Sew News! Summer Sewing At It’s Best!
- T-Shirt Pattern Review: Gina Renee Designs Flared Tee Shirt
- How To Sew Knits: Top Tips
- Sewing with Knits: Understanding Negative Ease
- Mother’s Day Gift of a Lifetime!
- And the Winner of the Coloring with Thread Giveaway Is…
- T-Shirt Sewing Pattern Review: Inari Tee by Named Clothing
- Giveaway: Coloring with Thread by Tula Pink
- It’s T-Shirt Month!
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew It All
I fell in love with this project from Sew It All Volume 11 the first time I saw it. Something about the covered buttons as checkers just spoke to me, and I just knew I would eventually make it for … Continue reading
Storage is super important when you’re moving into a small dorm room. Why not make a few coordinating organizers to hide your unmentionables, store nonperishable food, keep mail and magazines tidy or hold shower essentials? These organizers nest together, and … Continue reading
Happy October, friends! And Happy Pants Month! All month long we’ll be bringing you tips and tricks for making your own pair of pants, fitting and tailoring advice, styling options and pattern reviews. It’s all pants, all month long!
Labor Day weekend’s almost here (for us in the USA and Canada at least)! I always look forward to this particular weekend not because of the extra day off (though that’s great, don’t get me wrong), but because every year … Continue reading
I’m a sucker for a basic tote and the Farmer’s Market Tote from Sew it All Volume 10 has been calling my name since we first got the samples in the building. It’s basic but sophisticated and sturdy…I love it. … Continue reading