Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Kaylee Tunic Sew Along, week 2: Adding Lace Trim
- Project Runway Recap, S16, E5
- Sewing Tip of the Week
- Throwback Thursday 9/14/17 – Sew News Halloweeen Projects From The Past!
- Sew News October/November 2017 Issue
- Kaylee Tunic Sew Along, week 1: Selecting Garment Fabrics
- Sew it All 11: Walking on Sunset Knit Dress Pattern
- Project Runway Week in Review S16, E4
- And the winner of the Sew Home giveaway is…
- Giveaway: Sew Home by Erin Schlosser
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew It All
Labor Day weekend’s almost here (for us in the USA and Canada at least)! I always look forward to this particular weekend not because of the extra day off (though that’s great, don’t get me wrong), but because every year … Continue reading
I’m a sucker for a basic tote and the Farmer’s Market Tote from Sew it All Volume 10 has been calling my name since we first got the samples in the building. It’s basic but sophisticated and sturdy…I love it. … Continue reading