Subscribe to the Magazine!
The Latest Posts
- Crimson & Clover Train Cases Sew Along, Week 1: Making & Adding Piping
- #memademay2017: Half Way Through!
- Crimson & Clover Sew Along – Postponed Until May 23!
- Learn Appliqué – And Dress Up Any Garment
- Learn Hemstitching For A Vintage Look
- Tips For Using The Rolled Hem Foot
- Sew Along Schedule For May & June 2017
- Sew Along with Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness
- #MeMadeMay2017 Week2: Organization & A Look Back
- #MeMadeMay: Sewing for Myself
Read From Our Archives
Category Archives: Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways
Happy Monday sewing world! That is not an oxymoron, because this Monday we have another prize giveaway for you! In case you’re just joining us, Sew it All TV Season 8 begins airing on PBS stations nationwide at the end … Continue reading
Might not be as big as the Oscars but we want to thank everyone who participated in our 13 Days of Giveaways and all the great comments. And, the grand prize winner of 13 Days of Giveaways is Roza! Don’t … Continue reading
It’s Monday. But don’t worry, we’re giving away another prize! In case you’re just joining us, we’ve been giving away a prize a day for the past 13 days to celebrate Sew it All TV season 7 airing on PBS … Continue reading
Happy Friday sewists! Are you looking for inspiration for your weekend sewing adventures? Look no further. Get full instructions and patterns for ALL past episodes of Sew it All TV at sewitalltv.com! Don’t forget to check back on the site … Continue reading
Happy Thursday and Happy Day 11 of the 13 Days of Giveaways! First off, let’s announce the winners of the fabulous sewing patterns from Kay Whitt at Serendipity Studio. Congratulations to Nancy and Karen Y.! Check your email for a … Continue reading
Welcome to Day 10 of the Sew it All TV 13 Days of Giveaways! It’s been a great run so far, as we work toward the final day the prizes just get better and better. Before we move on to … Continue reading
With Day 9, we’re getting close to the end of our 13 days of giveaways, but you still have a few chances to win! The lucky winner of yesterday’s giveaway of a fun apron kit designed by guest Sharon Madsen … Continue reading